June 2, 2011

Hold the Whip ...

There are several things in life that can affect my happy level. Some of these things I can’t control …like the stinkin’ wind blowing for the 3rd straight day in a row, the long line at the grocery store when I am in a hurry or the fact that my mom went to heaven way too soon.  But there are daily things in my life that affect my happy level in which I CAN control. 

Lately my happy level has been greatly affected by my closet!  Largely in part because NOTHING FITS RIGHT!  My closet and I battle daily.  That is why my standard outfit is sweatpants and t-shirts.  There is NOTHING flattering about them … they are just comfortable and can easily appease my happy level until I look in the mirror. 

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Well I’ve had enough … I’m going to take control of the image I see in the mirror and have joined my 1st weight loss competition.  I can control what I eat, how many ounces of water I drink and how often and how intense my workouts are.  I’ve got four months to TAKE CONTROL and change ME.

I'll start this morning with my first step ... “Skinny Latte … hold the whip".

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bonnie! Kari said you were in Ft. Collins, too! This is also my first weight loss comp. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete